O’Gradys Hearing Care
11 Main St, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
We currently have a position available on a full time/part time basis depending on the candidate.
To perform hearing tests for patients to assess and diagnose patients with hearing problems, to provide Ear Wax Removal using Micro Suction & Irrigation. The candidate must also provide excellent aftercare for each of our clients, develop the customer base, work towards targets, and offer any support to fellow colleagues while also keeping up to date with all advancing technology in the hear care industry.
- Attend a number of clinics assigned each week to conduct hearing tests for new clients or consult on aftercare for new/current clients.
- Interpret client test results: explaining hearing test results and conduct an individual treatment management plan. Provide advice on the best hearing aids needed for their care.
- Provide micro-suction and irrigation wax removal in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Process the administration of sales/orders and carry out other administrative duties in a timely manner.
- Accurately and fully complete audiograms and all records on the Company’s data management system and synchronise weekly.
- Consult with other medical specialist, such as general physicians, on methods of treatment.
- Inform every patient of all funding available to them through government schemes, insurance etc.
- Use Company equipment in an efficient and effective way to maximise sales of appropriate remedial hearing solutions to customers.
Knowledge & Experience:
- The candidate must have prior experience as a hearing aid audiologist/Audiologist who is knowledgeable and ready to take on new challenges.
- Ideally have prior experience offering an ear wax removal service, however for the right candidate training can be provided.
- Must be motivated, a good communicator and possess a caring nature to understand the varied needs of their clients.
- Currently a member of I.S.H.A.A. or is eligible for registration.
- Hold a full driving license.
- Proficient computer skills are needed and a familiarity with testing equipment and be able to adapt quickly to changes in equipment.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you feel that you might be a good fit for this position, or would like to discuss further. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org